Imagine you are in the White House, six months before a general election, facing this kind of news on your signature domestic policy legislation. And the news is only going to get worse as the law gets closer to implementation. – Conservative.org
by Grace-Marie Turner at Conservative.org
The bad news just keeps getting worse for ObamaCare, creating election-year headaches for the White House. Here are a dozen new damaging disclosures:
1.The Obama administration got slapped by the Government Accountability Office for using an $8.3 billion slush fund to temporarily cushion the blow from cuts that ObamaCare requires to a program called Medicare Advantage.
2. IRS Agents: The Obama administration is diverting roughly $500 million to hire additional IRS agents …
3. Public support collapses:
4. Hospitals hit:
5. Holder slapped:
6. Bishops stand firm: The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops is determined to fight the administration’s mandate that Catholic hospitals, universities, and other organizations provide their employees access to contraception, abortion drugs, and sterilization, in violation of their strongly-held religious beliefs.
7. Employers dropping coverage:
8. Young people hit hardest:
9. Student loan confusion: The source of the latest alarms about soaring student loan rates is actually the result of an obscure provision in ObamaCare.
Read more ………… FULL ARTICLE
Help Make A Difference By Sharing These Articles On Facebook, Twitter And Elsewhere: